Sponsorship and Trade Bookings
Opening 7 February
We are delighted to invite your organisation to participate as a valued sponsor or exhibitor at our 2024 ACCPA Conferences. 2024 will see ACCPA host four 2.5 day conferences in Queensland, New South Wales, Victoria and Western Australia each containing an extensive trade exhibition. In 2024 we are also excited to be hosting two 1-day conferences in Tasmania and South Australia. Participating as a sponsor or exhibitor at these conferences, provides an opportunity for your organisation to engage with a wide range of influential leaders and decision-makers in the age services industry nationally. Included in each package is the opportunity to meet with delegates through attendance at the events including networking functions.
6 March 2024
U City, Adelaide
(Sponsorship Available only)
29 April-1 May
The Star, Gold Coast
27-29 May 2024
11-13 June 2024
Pullman Albert Park, Melbourne
19-21 June 2024
- All bookings will need to be completed through the online booking portal. (We are unable to put booths and packages on hold or take bookings via the phone/email).
- Sponsorship packages which include a booth, already have booths allocated, so you don’t need to worry about booking this component.
- If you are looking to book more than one trade exhibition booth at the one conference, you will be able to add a second booth under the one account (navigate to the ‘New Booking’ tab once you have submitted your first booth reservation request to add another).
- We have pre allocated some double booths and these are indicated on each of the floor plans.
The Booking Process:
- Read the Conference Sponsorship & Trade Prospectus to plan your participation and identify sponsorship packages or booths you would like to book.
- Refresh this page on the 7th February at the conference opening time for bookings (see above). A button will appear inviting you to submit a booking through the online portal.
- If your preference for a sponsorship package or trade booth does not appear in the list, it has already been booked and is now unavailable.
- You will receive a booking confirmation via email once your booking request is submitted.
- Our team will check your ACCPA Industry Partner Status and apply any discounts prior to issuing a tax invoice.